Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Anthropologie Home...


I LOVE dishes. I have way too many tucked away in storage in Seattle. I love to entertain and create a nice enviroment for guests. A total "LOVE".

I LOVE this bronze jack partly because I love bronze sculptures. I have a aluminum jack already (in storage) just like this one.

I have had my eye on this lamp shade forever. I have the perfect old goldish bronzed ornamented antique lamp.

This dresser is too cute. Would be adorable in a children's room. I LOVE labels too!

So cute for any environment. Mixing rustic, antique or just old with modern is so beautiful!

Really Pretty! LOVE sterling silver and gray colors...plus damask prints. So these curtains are a double bonus.

Love ALL mercury mirror accessories and furniture. I have tons of cute mercury christmas ornaments from Pottery Barn and really cute mirror (not mercury) bedside tables. They show dust and finger prints easily, but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment