Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Viktor Frankl love...


I know all my loves lately have been books, but I have to admit I have become a bit obsessed or as my roommate Nikki would say...a nerd. I realized where Eckhart Tolle has gotten many of his philosophies, being that Viktor Frankl is from an older generation. I love how they both give a slightly different and in some ways deeper interpretation of the gospels (Mormon) beliefs. It helps me understand the principles in a more scientific way and as I told my friend Easton this evening, I feel I am on the brink of a deep and profound understanding of life, god and it's meaning. Please don't get me wrong. This in no way takes away from the value and meaning of the "Book of Mormon." I'm just saying how much I LOVE this book!

Update 6/16/10: I have been studying "existentialism" and have become fascinated by it's meanings and existentialism philosophers. I think I'm onto something big. Well, too me.

No comments:

Post a Comment